Mittwoch, 6. März 2013

Module 3, chapter 12, research three artists

Zandra Rhodes:
She is a very famous designer. She makes most extravagant garments. and she composes also equipments for theatres. She works together with other artists for film productions.


She loves bright colours. Her latest is a digital study collection project.
 The next picture shows one of this collection. It is a part of a dress (shoulder), very spiraling design.



Artist two is Deirdre Hawken: She is especially an artist for extravagant hats as well for equipment for balletts, operas. She uses very different materials. In her work a strong movement. I have selected a picture of three little spiraling hats. Famous is her lobster hat.



The third artist is Harald Glööckler. He is namedc " the prince of pompös". He is a very extremely fashion designer. He is born in germany. He loves so as the two preview artists extraordinary equipments for fashion jewellery, and opera. All his projects are luxury products. All these three artists represent in my mind extremely positions.


Evaluation module 3:

I am very happy with the result. The combination blue and golden yellow is for this luxury fingerless gloves very wearable.

This pair of gloves can I use for special events.

If I am asked to make it again, I am sure to do it in different way because it depents on my mood.

The cost of materials and recording time.


Authenticity of my work:



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen