Mittwoch, 14. März 2012

Module 2, chapter 9, image 54- 64


Image 54 until 64 are the exercises based on the fibonnacci sequence. These are paperstrips arranged in tonal and width order.



This is my pattern paper piece cut into fibonnacci series.I arranged them with a slight gap between each strip.



More strips cut in fibonnacci and than rearranged in a different way.



This is the exercise with one patterned and one plain paper cut up both into strips.I arranged the strips alternatively.




The previous design is cut up into the fibonnacci series.I arranged these strips again on a plain background living gaps between the strips.


This is the exercise: Flip the strips to make a new design.


This a new fibonnacci block with 5 strips in tonal order.



This is the above block cut up into equal strips and move them alternate.


These are the strips from block 7 to create a square design like log cabin.




This is one of the three starting block to cut up into diagonal strips. I have woven this strips and so I got this pattern.



This image and the next image show two designs of the golden section formular.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen