Dienstag, 6. November 2012

Chapter 3
Picture 14: You can see my different fabrics and yarns in several polythene bags with procion dye.




Picture 15: These are my results of dying. randomdying, dipdying. scrunched dying. I  have left my fabrics in dying bath. for several days to get an intensive colour.


 
 
 
Picture 16 shows  fabrics and yarns after dying I did monoprinting. You can see the result on the right site of the picture
 
.
 
Picture 17 is also a monoprinting and irontransfere.
 


Chapter 4
Picture 18 shows many yarns for machine and hand stitching.



Picture 19: I made a sampler with hand and machine stitching. I have use many different yarns. I made spirale shapes with large, tiny stitches, overlapping spirales to get a network.


 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen