Montag, 4. Juni 2012

Module 2, chapter 12



The next picture (83) shows two more design for a hat.


Of course there are many possibilities for uppersite of the hat- such as hexagons or a big spiral line. I decide for a technic, which I  used in chapter ten. This picture /84) is the beginning of the upper site. These are my painted, stamped, bleached fabrics. I want to make this crazy work with many bump ( thick knotted cord).




The next picture (85) shows many examples for the cylinder. I have made many examples so I have a great selection.





On picture 86  you can see the two parts of the hat. These two parts are sewed by machine. Now I can start with the handstitching to get more integrate pattern and colour. This is for me a great pleasure.






I did many, many stitching, spider stitch of a cut through felt ball, Bullion stitch, fly stitch, knot straight stitch. (87)








After I sewed the two parts of the hat together I did more stitching especially many long Bullion stitch and made the tail with perls and a black tassel. (88,89,90)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen