Freitag, 17. Oktober 2014

Chapter 8:
Research for conservation theme:
To find my story line for this module I switched back and forth in this chapter 8. I gathered ideas and things for the theme sea including the pollution and exploitation and the linkage of all these facts.
For a better understanding of the following thoughts I mention that I was born  in the Nederlands at the North Sea cost. When I was a child I collected many things after the retreating of the flood. The most categories of these shells and things can not be found any more because of the pollution and exploitation.
Verbal information:
  • excess
  • overwhelming
  • partnership
  • rhythmical- waves- walesongs
Warm up exercise:


Picture 70:
Here are my collected ideas for finding my design. I have drawn a tailfin to demonstrate the similarity of this design  to a ginkgo leaf.
My blue plastic net demonstrates the plastic waste in our seas.
The two round stones which I found in Wales obtained their form by abrasion on the way to the beach.
I painted the beach by acrylic paint and I positioned shells, a plastic net, stones and driftwood on it.
The two drawings in the middle of the picture are the starting point of my story line. A line can be straight or wavy which can be subdivided into different forms. Walsong is transformed in a graphical way. Wales communicate over thousands of miles by these songs. This kind of communication is a part of their social network. Waves are almost everywhere.







Picture 71 and 72:
Design exercises; in black paper to the words in this chapter. I have ripped, cut, manipulated different kind of black paper to reflect the meaning of my words.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen