Montag, 30. April 2012

Module 2, chapter 11



Image 68 is a worksheet for further design. It shows my painted and printed papers to make several different patterns.



Image 69: Here are different samples rearranged into different patterns. There are a strong and bold character. One group with dark tones, also one with light tones and a group in gray tones.





Image 70, 71 and 72: Here are samples from different patterns, which are cut up and rearranged in a new pattern.I think it is a little pit stack and whack.



Image 73: This is my worksheet (a triangle, which is cut through) for the next three samples from my paper designs also strack and whack. ( image 74, 75 and 76)







 Image 77 and 78: My paper pattern are cut in rectangles and reaarranged.









Image 79: This is a sampler from 8 printed and bleached fabrics with machine stitching lines. They are related with my drawings from my animal patterns in previous chapters.



 Image 80: This is a stitched fabric from my stitching samples based on my designs.#



Image 81 is stage B from chapter 11. It shows the three separate sections. The first is the upper side, in the middle I have cut the fabrics only a few times, the lower section is more complex. These are all my stitched samples from image 79.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen