Samstag, 12. März 2011

Evaluation Module 1

Evaluation of my work in Module 1- cross and star shapes:
I have choosen my colour sheme in yellow and violet. I started in september 2010 and finished in februar 2011. In the meantime I spent many hours for reading, writing and made fotos (for my blog). The real workingtime was not so much, about 65 hours for design, stitching and cut out. I have used about 10 hours for paper painting and bonding the fabrics which I have used them. This was a fine time. To work with my computer (blog loading) and writing I was not so happy with it.
After I have finished my work, I have I detected, that I did not make fotos during my working time to show the different stages of my work.
I am happy with my last work in Chapter 1, because I have used all my cut out shapes, which I have had. I layed these shapes together untill I was happy with the results. So I did not have left overs. If I had to do this work again, I should try to make it in another wise, because I think  there exist many other ways to come to similar beautiful  result. At the beginning it was not clear for me to documentate the steps so precisely as necessary.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen